Views: 218 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-10 Origin: Site
This is a legal way to apply for a French diploma. Please contact us if you have any of the following questions. Our knowledge goes far beyond your wildest dreams. "If your transcript, I-20 form, matriculation certificate, or enrollment contract in Latin format are missing, Degree certificate lost, F-1 visa lost, J-1 visa lost, DS-2019 form lost, (study permission) lost, Ministry of Foreign Affairs certification lost, resident card, student ID card, registration certificate lost, dual course transcripts lost The internship certificate or contract has been lost.
Other concerns include: accelerating the certification process, converting academic qualifications to degrees, converting certificates to degrees, unqualified transcripts, no records for joint courses, no records for cooperation projects, failing multiple courses, failing thesis, failing to graduate normally, and attending college. Unqualified school diplomas, inadequate visa time, academic preparation challenges, credit transfer concerns, and degree connection issues."
1. Educational requirements: Graduation from high school or junior college, and attendance at a full-time institution authorized by China's Ministry of Education.
2. Age requirements: New graduates must be at least 18 years old to apply for jobs, and they must be under the age of 30. Applications that are beyond the age limit or have been out of school for an extended period of time will be rejected.
3. Language requirements: IELTS total score of at least 6.6, TOEFL score of at least 80.
4. Physical requirements: A physical examination report is necessary, as well as a particular examination at a designated hospital. To be allowed to study and reside in Australia, you must be in good health and physical condition.
1. Minimum age: Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
2. Educational requirements: Chinese students who have completed high school, technical secondary school, or vocational high school, taken the college entrance examination, and received an admission letter from any university recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education are eligible to apply for undergraduate studies in France.
3. Language requirements: Must study French for at least 500 hours in China. You can apply for the language preparation course if your language score is B1. You will have six months to one and a half years of preparation or language studies after coming in France. Professional direct admission is available to students with a B2 language score.
The following are the paperwork and materials that must be provided for undergraduate studies in France:.
1. Basic papers include a personal résumé, a motivation letter for studying abroad, a birth certificate, a passport, and numerous pictures, among other things.
2. High school graduates: high school diploma, college entrance test transcript, Chinese university acceptance letter, artwork (for art students), English score (for students who wish to teach in English).
3. Academic qualifications and degrees: graduation certificates, degree certificates, university transcripts, artwork (art students), English scores (students choosing English-taught courses), several letters of recommendation (students applying to prestigious universities)).