You are here: Home » FAQ
  Lost transcripts
   Lost I-20 forms
   Enrollment certificate or contract lost
   Lost Latin degree certificate
   Lost F-1 Visa
   Lost J-1 Visa
  Lost DS-2019 form
   (student permit) lost
  Philippine Diplomatic Authentication Lost
  Lost residence card, student ID card,        registration certificate
   Lost transcripts of Malaysia dual course
  Loss of internship certificate or internship      contract
   Certification expedited processing
   Diploma certification into a degree
   Certificate certification into a degree
   Transcripts failed
   Dual course not recorded
   The cooperation program is not recorded
   Failed several courses
   Failure to pass the thesis
   Failure to graduate normally
  Unsatisfactory graduation certificate          from the institution of study
   Insufficient time for a visa
   Problems with pre-requisite education
   Problems with transferring credits
   Academic articulation problems
Quick Links:

Graduation Certificate Application

Social Media Follow:
Copyright © Huanyu Education All Rights Reserved