Graduation Certificate Replacement Process

Views: 2     Author: Site Editor     Publish Time: 2023-05-23      Origin: Site


Graduation Certificate Replacement Process

We can solve the problem by reissuing the graduation certificate. The following is my normal approach:

Studying abroad is a process full of unknowns and challenges. With sufficient preparation, life abroad can be smoother. However, many times, international students may encounter unexpected difficulties, such as losing their household registration book, and so on. How should international students cope with this situation? The above will take you to understand what to do if you lose your household registration book while studying abroad.

What should I do if I lose my household registration book when studying abroad? Here are several solutions:

The first step is to go to the local public security bureau to apply for a new household registration, provide relevant materials, and complete the necessary procedures.

Step 2: Apply for entry and exit documents. After obtaining entry and exit documents, study abroad in the destination country.

Step 3: Apply for a residence permit in the target country. Provide relevant proof and apply for a residence permit based on personal circumstances.

Exceeding is the solution to handling lost household registration books when studying abroad. I hope to help everyone solve the problems encountered during their study abroad and make it more smooth.

The loss of graduation certificates is a common problem faced by international students, which can affect their certification and job applications in China. Here is a solution to the loss of domestic certified graduation certificates for foreign students:

1. Apply to the school for a replacement graduation certificate: International students can apply to the graduate school for a replacement graduation certificate. The school will handle it according to the prescribed procedures and will need to pay a certain fee. After completion, the school will send the graduation certificate to international students by mail.

2. Application for a copy of graduation certificate: International students can also apply for a copy of graduation certificate from the school, but some units require the original to be certified, so international students need to check whether the certification unit accepts copies.

3. Apply to local government agencies: If the school cannot provide a graduation certificate, international students can apply for other supporting documents from the local government agency to complete the certification.

An introduction to the solution to the loss of domestic certified graduation certificates for foreign students. I hope it can help you.

What if I don't have money to study abroad? The complete set of solutions.

1. Find scholarships

Scholarships offered by multiple countries to international students are an excellent opportunity to study abroad. You can find relevant information at the Ministry of Education, professional institutions, or the international department of your school in your country. In addition, you can also pay attention to scholarship programs of some international organizations, research institutes, and enterprises.

2. Apply for a loan

If there is no scholarship, a loan is also a good choice. For those who have stable jobs or have a guarantor, they can consider applying for a loan to pay for their study abroad expenses. At the same time, many banks and credit reporting agencies provide loans for studying abroad.

3. Work and Learning

If you have the time and energy to work part-time, part-time studies may also be an option. Some countries allow international students to work part-time on and off campus, which can provide additional support for your living expenses. Meanwhile, through work experience, it can also lay the foundation for your future career development.

4. Choose a cheaper area

If the cost of studying abroad is very high, you can consider going to some areas with lower prices. Only in this way can you reduce the burden of expenses and have more opportunities to study abroad.

5. Find student sponsorship organizations related to your field

Many professional organizations provide scholarships, education grants, and other forms of financial support. These foundations typically have specific requirements for the applicant's field, achievements, and experience. If you meet the requirements, then you are likely to receive funding from the foundation.

6. Working holiday visa

Some countries, especially the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, also allow students to work part-time before school to pay for living expenses. It is relatively easy to apply for a work vacation visa in Australia, which can also be a choice for studying abroad.

7. Seeking sponsorship

You can also try to seek help from relatives and friends, or seek sponsorship from certain institutions, companies, etc. to provide funding for your study abroad. Many companies will sponsor students with outstanding abilities and provide certain financial support.

Related Products

content is empty!

Quick Links:

Graduation Certificate Application

Social Media Follow:
Copyright © Huanyu Education All Rights Reserved