Study in Canada as an international student

Views: 257     Author: Hedy     Publish Time: 2023-09-01      Origin: Site


Study in Canada as an international student

Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

Modifications to off-campus employment hours

A temporary public policy may allow you to work more than 20 hours per week off campus. Determine whether you satisfy the requirements.

Choosing a school, college, or university in Canada

In Canada, there are several sorts of schools and institutions. 

Each province and territory in Canada is responsible for identifying post-secondary colleges that can accept international students. Universities, colleges, CEGEPs, vocational schools, private career colleges, and language schools are among the recognized learning institutions. If you apply for a study visa and your acceptance letter is from a school that is not authorized for foreign students, your application will be denied.

Come to Canada to study. Stay to live, work and explore.

Find out what you need to know before you choose a school.

Private career schools

Private schools are not always regulated by provincial governments. Make certain that the private school to which you are applying satisfies provincial education criteria and is on the recognized learning institution list.

Language institutes

Many schools in Canada offer English or French as a second language. Language programs at public institutions are governed by provincial governments.

Language programs at private schools are not regulated by most provincial governments. Contact: for more information about private language programs.

Canada Languages

How to Apply for Admission to a School, College, or University

Once you've decided where you want to study, you'll need to apply to that school, college, or university. Each school has its own set of regulations for applying.

Make sure you apply early for your course of study. Apply at least six months in advance to primary and secondary schools. University and college students should apply a year before they want to start their studies.To understand how to apply, contact the school where you wish to study. They will provide you with the necessary application paperwork and will inform you of the following: the cost of applying; tuition fees; health insurance; rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada; and language exams.

Fill out the application form for the school or schools of your choosing and return it to the address specified. If you are accepted as a student, the school will give you a letter of acceptance. To apply for a Study Permit, you must have a letter of admission.

Health insurance

Foreign students' medical expenses are not covered by the Canadian government. Foreign students' health coverage varies by province. For additional information about medical coverage and health insurance, contact the school to which you are applying.

Related Products

content is empty!

Quick Links:

Graduation Certificate Application

Social Media Follow:
Copyright © Huanyu Education All Rights Reserved