Views: 271 Author: Hedy Publish Time: 2023-09-06 Origin: Site
After international students successfully renew their US study visa, if the I-20 form is accidentally lost, they can contact the school and ask them to send you a replacement I-20 form. When entering the United States, customs will require you to present Form I-20. If the school fails to issue a replacement in a timely manner, it is necessary to present the school's instruction letter upon entry. Alternatively, ask the school to provide you with an electronic version of the I-20 form, and you can print it out to enter the country.
What if an international student successfully renews their US study visa but loses their I-20 form?
The renewal of a US study visa meets the conditions for renewal agency services. F-1 visa applicants need to continue studying at a US school or institution they have already enrolled in, while J-1 visa applicants need to continue participating in previous exchange programs.
1. Passport: The validity period of the passport must exceed the scheduled stay period in the United States by at least six months.
2. DS-160 application form confirmation page.
3. A photo: 2-inch square (51mm x 51mm) color front ID photo, front photo, taken within the past six months, with a white background. If the provided photos do not meet the requirements, your visa application will be rejected.
4. Received number for paid visa fee.
5. The research/study plan to the United States and related detailed information, including the names and email addresses of mentors and/or department heads of American schools. Please click here to obtain a sample research/learning plan.
6. A resume detailing past academic and professional experience, including a complete list of publications submitted. Please click here to obtain a resume template.
7. Official transcripts of courses taught by American educational institutions.
8. The personal profile, resume, or printed webpage of the mentor (for graduate students who have been designated as mentors by their US educational institution).
F1 visa application process in the United States:
Complete the Visa Electronic Application Form (DS-160) online. If you do not know how to fill out the English 160 application form and we have assistance in applying, please click to enter the Chinese online filling out DS-160 form service.
Pay the visa application fee and schedule an interview. To schedule an interview, the following three pieces of information need to be provided:
-The number on the payment receipt for the visa application.
-Ten (10) digit barcode number on the DS-160 confirmation page.
If you do not know how to make an appointment, we provide assistance services and click to enter the Chinese reservation system.
Please go to the US Embassy or Consulate General for an interview at the agreed time.
The above is about how to handle the issue of international students successfully renewing their US study visa, but losing their I-20 form. I hope it can help you! Welcome to ask us questions, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.