Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-22 Origin: Site
Except for photos, translations, and authorization statements, all materials must be submitted to the verification agency for verification of the original (returned after on-site verification of the original), and only photocopies are accepted.
1. Two inch (or smaller) ID card photo.
2. Original and photocopy of degree certificates (including higher vocational degree certificates or higher vocational diplomas issued by higher education institutions in Hong Kong and Macau Special Administrative Regions) that require certification. For those who have graduated but have not yet obtained a degree certificate, please provide the original and photocopy of the degree certificate issued by their school.
3. If the degree certificate (degree certificate letter) applied for certification is in a foreign language, the original Chinese translation of the degree certificate (degree certificate letter) must be submitted (it must be translated by a legitimate translation institution (company), and personal translation is invalid). Those who submit certification application materials at the Service Hall of the Beijing Ministry of Education Study Abroad Service Center can translate at the translation company located in the Service Hall on the 6th floor of our center. If you submit certification application materials to the Beijing CBD Certification and Verification Office and the China Education Study Abroad Exchange (Hong Kong) Center, you can directly choose a translation company located in the same office hall for certification translation. Each certified translation requires an additional set of certificate copies. After the translation is completed, it will be directly transferred to the certification program without waiting for the translation results on site.
Hong Kong and Macau residents must provide:
1 Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Region passport or permanent resident identity card for Hong Kong and Macao residents.
2. Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents for Hong Kong and Macao residents.
Taiwanese residents must provide:
1 Taiwan resident ID card (both front and back sides of the ID card need to be copied) or registered residence transcript or household register.
2. Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents (Taiwan compatriots' permit) or travel permit.
3. Proof of residence before studying in Hong Kong and Macau.
4.Mainland residents are required to provide a "Hong Kong Macao Travel Permit" (including all endorsement records before studying).
5. The authorization letter filled out by the applicant (download the "Authorization Letter" template from the Foreign Affairs Service Center).
How to apply for a study visa to Hong Kong?
When we receive a notification letter from the University of Hong Kong, a thing called "visa label" will appear next. Industry insiders know that this is a visa label that requires preparation when entering Hong Kong.
All materials are required
Application Form for Studying in Hong Kong (ID995A)
Recent photo of the applicant (attached on page 2 of the application form (ID995A)
A copy of the applicant's travel document, which must include personal information, date of issuance, expiration date, and/or detailed information on any repatriation visa held (if applicable). Applicants currently staying in Hong Kong are required to submit a photocopy of their latest entry seal/extended stay label into the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region within their travel documents. Mainland Chinese residents who have not been issued travel documents can submit a photocopy of their People's Republic of China resident identity card.
Photocopy of the applicant's Hong Kong ID card (if any)
Admission letter issued by the applicant's intended institution
The applicant's father or mother must authorize the guarantor or relatives and friends in Hong Kong as the applicant's guardian in Hong Kong, and submit a letter of agreement signed by both the father/mother and the guardian in Hong Kong (if the applicant is under 18 years old)
Photocopy of the applicant's accommodation arrangement certificate (if the applicant is under 18 years old)
Photocopy of the applicant's financial status certificate, such as bank statement, savings account passbook, tax receipt, and salary certificate [only applicable to applications with the institution as the guarantor]. Please deposit 100000 RMB in the student's own name and issue a bank deposit certificate. Important precautions: Even if the applicant, accompanying family members, and guarantor have provided the necessary documents and information, the immigration department may still request further supporting documents and information related to the application when necessary. If the submitted document is not written in Chinese or English, it must be accompanied by a Chinese or English translation certified as a true translation by an sworn translator, court translator, recognized translator, registered translator, expert translator, or official translator.
How to do a good job in Hong Kong degree certification?
How long will it take to get it done?
In real life, some overseas returnees who return from studying abroad will face some problems to some extent. Studying in Hong Kong and returning to the mainland have requirements, but these students studying in Hong Kong are unaware of them. Regarding this, the editor consulted the Overseas Chinese Scholars Network and asked the person in charge of overseas returnee degree certification to provide an analysis on the issue of Hong Kong degree certification. How to do a good job in Hong Kong degree certification. For most overseas returnees who are required by employers to apply for Hong Kong degree certification, they can easily and quickly handle this certification, thus effectively overcoming this obstacle. It is understood that there is a way to do this, which is to contact the Beijing Ministry of Education Study Abroad Service Center Submit materials for application, and the verification offices of each city under the center can also conduct preliminary reviews, and ultimately submit them to the partners at the headquarters. In this way, you can understand the institutions and methods of degree certification in Hong Kong. How long does it take to process Hong Kong degree certification? According to the head of the center, the processing time for Hong Kong academic degree certification is the same as that for overseas academic degree certification by the Ministry of Education, which takes approximately 2 to 3 months to complete. Of course, Hong Kong is a part of China. Although there are differences in the education system, information assessment and verification are relatively more convenient than other countries. Therefore, the required time may be slightly shorter, but for those applying for Hong Kong degree certification, it is still necessary to give sufficient patience and wait. Have international students gained a preliminary understanding in their minds by following information such as' '? If you have any confusion or questions in this regard, you can consult the customer service personnel of the International Student Network in a timely manner. Whether it is ore rock preparation materials or handling technology, it can give guidance. I hope that the majority of applicants can pass the application as soon as possible, and feel more confident in their hearts.
How to apply for a degree after studying in Hong Kong and returning to the mainland.